Joined Up for Business
Joined Up for Business offers a bespoke, free recruitment and training service for businesses in Edinburgh. It also provides business growth support for micro and small to medium enterprises.
Joined up for Business (JUfB) is coordinated by Capital City Partnership with 9 key partners who deliver the following services to businesses:
- Providing a single point of access to the Joined Up for Jobs and JUfB network
- Offering a bespoke recruitment service
- Recruitment advertising through a number of varied channels
- Identifying potential financial incentives
- Identifying and facilitating pre-recruitment opportunities
- Arrange work placement or work experience opportunities
- Identifying and facilitating business training and staff development needs
- Support business growth activities
- Working with employers to support The Edinburgh Guarantee (this will open in a new window)
If you are new to the network or wish to contact one of our network partners, please see the full list of partners and their services in the directory. If you are unsure which organisation to speak to, or to refer a business contact onto then please contact Rhona McLinden, Ellen Munro or John Beaton who will facilitate an introduction for you.
Capital City Partnership work with all partners to bring together all the employer and business services within the city and neighbouring areas. An employer support document which details this support can be found here. Please note that although the employer support document is updated regularly, we recommend checks are made with the individual initiatives before applying as these are all subject to change.
If you have an opportunity to advertise on behalf of your organisation or on behalf of a business please see the first drop-down on our FAQ page.