Joined Up for Current Jobs
Joined Up for Current Jobs is an opportunity for employability providers supporting Edinburgh residents into work to find out about the latest vacancies and job roles available in the city.
This online (MS Teams) event is open to anyone in the Joined Up for Jobs and Joined Up for Young People provider networks, or anyone who is working within an employability project which supports Edinburgh residents into work.
This event will cover:
- Edinburgh Guarantee / Young Person's Guarantee vacancies
- Fort Kinnaird Recruitment & Skills Centre
- FUSE (Edinburgh St James Centre & City Centre)
- New Futures - support for those whose employment has been negatively impacted by Covid-19
- Vocational Training Framework
- Edinburgh Airport - current vacancies
In addition to the various speakers, there will be an opportunity to ask questions and network.
This is a fantastic opportunity to hear about the latest vacancies and how to apply, as well as hear about different support and options available for those on Stage 4 & 5 of your caseloads.
Register your place now via Eventbrite(this will open in a new window).
This event is being coordinated by Capital City Partnership. Please direct any questions to email@example.com(this will open in a new window).
21st June 2022
Register via Eventbrite(this will open in a new window).