Joined Up for Jobs Forum
The next Joined Up for Jobs forum will take place on Wednesday 30 November 2022.
09:10 - Arrival
Tea/coffee & Networking.
09:30 - Welcome
Sally McGreevy – Joined Up for Jobs Forum Chair.
09:35 - Forum updates
- Deaf Action Employability Service – Carole Wallace, Deaf Action
- Disabled Parental Employment Support Fund - Georgina Bowyer, CCP
- Brief updates from the floor.
09:50 - Forum Speakers
Update on employability/initiatives in Edinburgh: Kate Kelman, CCP
Edinburgh’s 20 minute neighbourhood: Daisy Narayanan, CEC
- What is a 20 minute neighbourhood?
- What role does employability service delivery have in this?
Making services inclusive to people from minority ethnic backgrounds: Fiaz Khan, CEMVO
- What can services be doing to actively promote services to minority ethnic groups?
- Is there anything organisations should have in place to support groups?
Disclosure of Conviction information: Gerry Murray, Disclosure Scotland
- Updates to disclosure/PVG records
- Support available.
11:00 - Refreshment Break
11:20 - Discussion groups and networking
10:50 - Finish.
30th November 2022
Business Centre, Edinburgh City Chambers