Delivering Meaningful Work Placements
With over 5000 placements required each year for young people in our region, this training will give you valuable advice, guidance and a best practice toolkit.It aims to provide you with support in the delivery of meaningful work placements for young people that offer the best value to your business.
This workshop is designed to support individuals who supervise and manage work placements within their organisations or would like to find out how to.
By the end of the session, you will:
- Understand the value and impact of effective work placements.
- Explore what good and bad work placements look like – before, during and after.
- Identify how you can get the most out of your work placement for your business.
- Build a toolkit of best practice for:
- Health and Safety
- Setting and managing expectations
- Feedback and review
- Tuesday 3rd September 2019 – 13.00-16.30 - The Ravelston House, 182 North High Street, Musselburgh, EH21 6BH
- Wednesday 6th November 2019 – 9.30-13.00 - Gorebridge Beacon, Hunterfield Road, Gorebridge, EH23 4TT
Email email@example.com to book your space.
3rd September 2019
Edinburgh Chamber of Commerce, 40 George Street, EH2 2LE.