Careers in Health & Social Care
Are you thinking about a career in Health & Social Care?
Capital City Partnership works with the Edinburgh Health & Social Care Partnership (EHSCP) to support people into roles within the City of Edinburgh Council and NHS Lothian.
The Edinburgh Health & Social Care Partnership(this will open in a new window) is responsible for delivering community-based health and social care services for adults in Edinburgh, which includes:
- Care Homes
- Care at Home
- Disability Services
- Reablement (short-term care to support a person's transition from hospital).
Capital City Partnership can help support with:
- Job Matching
- Updating your CV
- Job applications
- Careers Guidance
- Interview preparation
- Training opportunities
- In-work support,
You can contact our Recruitment Coordinators at firstname.lastname@example.org or text HEALTHCARE to 82228
There is a role to suit everyone within Health & Social Care, whether in a care-focused position, business support, catering or facilities.
If there are no roles currently advertised that match what you're looking for, you can contact us by emailing email@example.com or text HEALTHCARE to 82228
Our Vocational Training Framework (VTF) offers free sector-specific training with recognised certificates and qualifications.
The Health & Social Care course runs for 2 weeks and covers:
- Person Centred Care
- Infection Control
- Adults Safeguarding
- Moving and Handling
- Administering Medication
- First Aid
- Dementia and Challenging Behaviour
Our course also offers tailored support to all learners
- Guided job-searching and matching
- One-to-one employment and careers advice
- Interview skills training
- And most importantly.... an interview with recruiting employers.
To note your interest, find out more and add your name to the waiting list, email the team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Community Recruitment Fairs & Events
If you would like to meet with the team and the hiring managers from across the Edinburgh Health & Social Care Partnership to find out more about the services, vacancies and opportunities, then we would love to see you at one of our many community recruitment fairs and events across the city.
- Find out about jobs and opportunities in your local community
- Meet directly with hiring managers to get insight into the roles and services
- Access support to update your CV, job applications, careers guidance and training
- Link into other health & well-being support and activities available in the local area
12th January 2023 (10 am-2 pm) - Health & Social Care Partnership Recruitment Fair
- Tynecastle Stadium, the Gorgie Suite at Tynecastle Park, McLeod Street, EH11 2NL
- Food, creche and kids activities are available on the day.
Our specialist Recruitment Coordinators, can help find the right role for you, advise on training opportunities, and support you with updating your CV, job applications and interview preparation.
Text HEALTHCARE to 82228