Insurance Administration Assistant with Premier Commercial Ltd
Premier Commercial Ltd is an Insurance Underwriting Agency and is recruiting an Insurance Administration Assistant.
Duties will include preparing and processing the renewal of Insurance policies, completing spreadsheets to prepare renewals for Underwriters, and spending time with Underwriters to learn how to quote and the products we offer. You will have the opportunity to obtain a Certificate in Insurance.
You will be working in a small team, based in our office at Stanhope House, Stanhope Place. We have previously employed a young apprentice who is progressing through the company.
What might a day in this job look like?
- Preparing and processing the renewal of Insurance policies
- Issuing documentation to our brokers
- Processing amendments to Insurance policies
- Responsible for the diary
- Banking cheques received and taking any mail to Post Office
- Answering telephone calls
- Completing spreadsheets to prepare renewals for Underwriters
- Spending time with Underwriters to learn how to quote and the products we offer
- Issuing Terms of Business Agreements to brokers
- Completing training modules and keeping your training log up to date.
What will I learn?
- You will learn all about communication, teamwork, MS office and Excel, customer service, telecoms.
- You will have the opportunity to obtain a Certificate in Insurance from the Chartered Insurance Institute which will be paid for by the company.
- You will take part in Underwriter training.
What Qualifications / Qualities are required?
- National 5 or above in English and Maths
- We are looking for someone who is reliable, enthusiastic and happy to work in a small company.
How to apply:
Visit the Guarantee website(this will open in a new window) for information on how to apply.
This position will close when a suitable candidate has been found
3 months’ probation leading to permanent position
£16,000 per annum
Premier Commercial Ltd