Free online training with FUSE and Fair Start
FUSE have partnered with Fair Start Scotland to give exclusive access to free online training across a variety of themes, which will take place each Thursday over the next few weeks.
Due to high demand and fantastic feedback from attendees, our free online training has been extended to include a further 4 training modules starting from Thursday 2nd July.
Thursday 2nd July
- 10am - Building an effective CV (1.5hrs)
- Advice & tips on the best structure and content for an effective CV.
Thursday 9th July
- 10am - Identifying opportunities in the Labour Market (1.5hrs)
- Helping you to develop an awareness of the current jobs market and different ways of finding suitable employment opportunities.
Thursday 16th July
- 10am - Communication (1.5hrs)
- Developing & strengthening communication techniques both in and outside the workplace.
Thursday 23rd July
- 10am - Interviews - Questions & Answers (1.5hrs)
- Discussing various types of interview, most frequent questions and how to answer Competency Based questions.
Due to online security you will need access to Zoom to join. It's easy to set up an account either through your phone or a PC. https://zoom.us/download(this will open in a new window)
How to sign up for the courses
If you would like to join the above courses:
- Email email@example.com
- Confirm which course/s you would like to attend
- You will then receive an email from Fair Start to confirm Zoom link and the workbook to go with the course.
2nd July 2020