Springboard UK Digital Hospitality Academy
If you are currently not working or are unable to work due to Covid-19 and you would like to keep busy and to prepare for when social distancing is relaxed – Springboard are here for you.
We are offering tailored support to help you find a job now and, in the future.
What we offer:
- 1 or 3 week courses, depending on your needs
- Free of charge
- Your own member of our specialist employability team for 121 careers advice, support, and mentoring
- A connected team environment: live group training and webinars
- Upskill and re-train with over 40 online modules, which are accessible for you to complete 24/7
- Supported job search and introductions to employers recruiting now
- Limited funds to support with smartphones, data bundle allowances, travel, child care, hair-cuts, interview clothes (and more) for job search.
Our courses include:
- 121 mentoring and support from a Springboard employability specialist
- Online modules, with a range of certificates including: Customer Service, Food Safety Level 2, Licensing, cocktails, wine and coffee
- Live group training: Confidence & Assertiveness, CV Development, Interview Skills, Transferable Skills, Guest Speakers
- Interview practice with employers.
10th June 2020