Skills for Work - Online Training
All in Edinburgh are hosting a series of online workshops throughout July and August designed to build confidence and skills for employment.
These sessions are open to anyone who has a disability or health condition, inclusive of mental health conditions and are of working age living in Edinburgh.
We welcome anyone to join the full course or individual sessions, each of which are 2.5 hours in length.
1st July 2020
What will be covered?
- Goal Setting & Action Planning (22.07.20)
- Confidence Building (29.07.20)
- Communication Skills, Body Language, Teamwork & Budgeting Skills (05.08.20)
- Social Media Safety & Safeguarding (12.08.20)
- Interview Skills & Preparation with Mock Interview (19.08.20)
How to register
For further information and registration, please contact John Kerr: email@example.com / 07889 456234.
One-to-one support will be available alongside the workshops as part of the All in Edinburgh service with tailored ongoing support to find employment beyond the workshops.