RUTS Summer Programmes
Free Cycling and Motorbike courses commencing from w.c 20th July for young people aged 15-25. All necessary safety measures will be in place as per official guidance.
20th July 2020
Motorbikes: Basic off-road riding
Starting from Thurs 23rd July, 9am.
- Learn off-road riding skills
- Small groups (2 people to 1 instructor)
- 2-hour sessions, delivered from RUTS HQ
- New sessions arranged weekly
- Ages 15-25 years old
- All abilities welcome, from total beginner to competent rider!
Mountain biking: 'Go Mountain Bike' instructor-led rides
Take part in instructor led mountain bike rides on local Midlothian trails. Meeting from RUTS HQ, 9am ‘til 3.30pm.
Start date: Wed 22nd July with new sessions arranged weekly.
To book contact email@example.com email or phone 0131 663 5736 with your name, date of birth, and height (so we can arrange kit).
- Groups of up to 10 people
- Ages 16-25 years old
- Bring your own lunch, fluids and riding clothes
- RUTS will provide you with a mountain bike
- Must be a competent cyclist to take part.
Iainb@ruts.org.uk or 0131 663 5736.