Free workshops open to any young people aged 12-19 looking to try something creative.
- Weekly Creative Writing, Digital Arts & Visual Arts workshops
- Open to any young person whether they have lots or no experience
- For young people to try new things, make friends and improve their self-confidence
- Impact Arts run safe, supportive and fun sessions where we encourage everyone to give it a go.
28th September 2020
Young people can choose to get involved in Visual Arts sessions, everything from painting to origami to sculpture. Creative Writing, working on songs, poems, stories, plays, blog articles and whatever else participants are intersted in. Or Digital Arts, making animations, films and art.
There are lots of clips and info, inlcuding feedback from participants, on the Impact Arts social media pages, website and youtube.
Young people can sign-up themselves or be referred via the Impact Arts website(this will open in a new window).
- At the moment CashBack Nights is being delivered digitally on Wednesdays and Thursdays after 4:30pm and on Saturday's during the day.
- Impact Arts will deliver an Art Pack full of creative materials to each young person who gets involved. The Art Pack allows participants to take part in all 3 art forms.
- Impact Arts can also support with digital barriers to engagement if required.