Young Person's Guarantee Grants Available - Deadline 19/07/21
Focusing on engaging hard to reach school leavers from this academic year, organisations should look to support young people to actively engage in a programme during the summer months - to identify their strengths to increase their confidence & employability skills whilst thinking about their future goals and aspirations.
There is a total amount of £10,000 available. Organisations can apply for between £500 - £1500 per application. Organisations can submit a maximum of 2 applications to this fund – in this circumstance separate applications should be completed for two distinct project ideas.
- This funding is for projects that will be delivered in The City of Edinburgh.
- The projects funded should support school leaver (from this academic year) who want to progress into education, volunteering, employment, or training in the future.
- Organisations can apply for a minimum of £500.00 to a maximum of £1500.00 per application.
- Maximum of 2 applications per organisation.
- Organisations should aim to spend the grant within 6 weeks of receiving it.
- Applications will be reviewed for eligibility and CCP may get back to organisations for further clarifications.
The deadline to apply this fund is the 19th of July 2021.
For further details please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org