Security – SIA Level 2 Door Supervisor Training
CCP’s Training & Skills Academy have places available on their January courses for Security – SIA Level 2 Door Supervisor Training!
Working in partnership with FUSE to support the recruitment for Security staff within the new St James Quarter with CROMA Security, this is a fantastic opportunity for candidates to gain their SIA Level 2 certificate and licence alongside additional application and interview support.
- SIA Level 2 licence training
- SIA licence application process covered
- Support with application & interview skills
- Unique employer insight into roles and opportunities
- Guaranteed interview
- Permanent vacancies paying £10.50ph.
- Fri 22nd Jan – Tues 2nd Feb (Referral deadline 20th Jan)
- Fri 29th Jan – Tues 9th Feb (Referral deadline 27th Jan).
- Currently in receipt of Universal Credit/new-style Job Seekers Allowance or new-style Employment Support Allowance
- Aged 18 +
- Able to account for the last 5 years and prove identity (due to SIA sector requirements)
- Available to start from 1st March
- Happy to work 12hr shifts on a rota which can include weekends, evenings and bank holidays.
- Enjoy working with people and providing a high level of customer service.
No previous experience in Security is necessary. A passion for working with people and providing high-customer service is more important as these roles are broader than the standard ‘Door Supervisor/Bouncer’ roles that people traditionally think of.
This training will take place online with the exception of two days which must done in a classroom to cover the Physical Intervention Module and the exam itself. All face to face will be done with socially distanced measures and masks.
If you have candidates that you think would be interested in the training and roles available or would like a little more information please get in touch with Julie Addington, Training & Skills Co-ordinator at email@example.com.
22nd January 2021
Online / Edinburgh