Employability Check-in Webinars
AAI Employability is running a series of interactive, free webinars for job seekers featuring expert advice, guest speakers and a chance to ask your questions.
There are 10 lunchtime webinars, starting next week through to the end of May which will cover a range of topics from identifying skills, making the job market work, and CV, cover letter and interview masterclasses.
- 23rd March - The current job market and identifying your skills
- 30th March - Setting goals & making the job market work for you
- 6th April - CV Masterclass and Live Q&A
- 13th April - Reframing Passion Projects and Hobbies
- 20th April - Creativity as my Superpower
- 27th April - Cover Letters & Employer Engagement
- 4th May - Job Interview Masterclass
- 11th May - Social Media for Jobseekers & LinkedIn Basics
- 18th May - LinkedIn for Jobseekers - Deep Dive
- 25th May - Series Reflection and AAI team AMA.
Sign up on Eventbrite here: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/o/aai-employability-15179051759(this will open in a new window).
Any questions about this event or any other in this series can be directed to email@example.com.
19th March 2021