Edinburgh Council’s 2020/23 Communities and Families Grants to Third Parties Programme
EVOC (this will open in a new window)have issued the following information on the Communities and Families Grants Programme.
The following details the key dates for grant applications for the City of Edinburgh Council’s 2020/23 Communities and Families Grants to Third Parties Programme, and decisions by councillors about the overall size of the budget:
- 16th August - Next meeting of the Education, Children and Families Committee; additional detail about the Grants Programme will be provided by council officers at this meeting
- 6th September - Application process opens
- 8th November - Closing date for applications
- November 2019 to January 2020 Assessment of applications
- 6th February 2020 – Full Council Meeting- to approve the overall budget for the Grants Fund
- 3rd March 2020 – Education, Children and Families Committee meeting will approve the report on the assessment process with recommendations for awards of grant
- 1st July 2020 - Start date for new awards- these would run until 30th June 2023.
Update: Please note the fund has now re-open. Please see the full information on EVOC's website(this will open in a new window).
8th November 2019