No One Left Behind Co-ordinator
This is a newly created temporary position to coordinate the delivery of the Scottish Government funded No One Left Behind (NOLB) employability and skills activity in Fife.
Key tasks will include:
- Coordinate the activities of the NOLB delivery partners
- Budget management and monitoring
- Act as a central coordination point for monitoring, evaluation and research programmes involving NOLB activities
- Support the delivery partners in inputting to the customer relationship management system
- Marketing and promotion of NOLB service activities.
Qualification requirements are SCQF level 9, which includes a Degree or equivalent.
Other essential skills and experience:
- Experience of working within an employability and skills setting
- Project management
- Effective stakeholder engagement and partnership working
- Experience in making successful funding applications.
For full information and to apply, click here(this will open in a new window).
Fixed-term until 27 March 2022.
£33,939 - £37,562
18th April 2021