Digital Portal Coordinator
The Digital Portal Coordinator is a new position requiring a wide-ranging skillset to support development work aligned with the employability and skills element of the Edinburgh and South-East Scotland City Region Deal.
The Edinburgh and South-East Scotland City Region Deal is a change programme, supporting better regional alignment and facilitating change in how we work together and make better use of opportunities for economic inclusive growth. There are five main themes in the Deal, one of which is the Integrated Regional and Employability Skills (IRES) programme.
This post has been funded to support the IRES programme to deliver on set objectives contributing to the overall vision of the programme. The post holders’ main responsibilities will include providing support to the Integrated Knowledge Systems Manager to align and integrate a new employability and skills portal across the region. The web-based portal provides an entry point for job seekers, employers and employability providers and will host job boards, training opportunities and employability provision within the region. The post holder will maintain the portal through content management systems to ensure it remains updated and relevant. The successful applicant will also support the IRES Programme Connector to implement and develop processes to ensure compliance and promote the IRES project across all communication channels. The post holder will report to the Integrated Knowledge Systems Manager; however, will be expected to provide support to the IRES Programme Connector as required.
The post holder will:
- Produce and coordinate engaging content for employability and skills Portals
- Liaise with software providers to maximise integration between website and back-end system functionality
- Develop the use of Content Management System and portal resource library
- Create and implement content management frameworks to coordinate processes across various systems
- Support the IRES communication strategy in line with the wider Edinburgh and South East Scotland City Region Deal including social media, websites, and newsletters
- Collate operational and performance data for impact and performance reporting
- Identify and implement innovative ways of working to enhance systems, streamline processes and maintain security
- Complete other day-to-day tasks as required.
Secondments will be considered.
The application form and full job description can be seen in the supporting documents below.
Return an electronic copy of the application form to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday 7th February 2022 (10am).
Fixed Term until 31st March 2024 (extension subject to review)
Starting salary: £27,450
Capital City Partnership
7th February 2022