Get Into Retail with M&S
A 12 week , 16 hours per week, paid contract available upon successful completion of the programme available. Young people must be able to attend a virtual selection day with M&S staff and the Prince’s Trust on 16th February. If selected, the young people will gain hands-on experience working in an M&S store and will also have the opportunity to work 1-2-1 with the Prince’s Trust staff throughout the programme.
- Young people ages 16-30 not in full-time work, training or education
- No Experience needed
- Open to anyone living in Aberdeen, Perth, Dundee, Dunfermline, Kirkcaldy and Edinburgh
- Have legal right to work in the UK
- Young people should have access to a laptop/phone/other device, as some of the programme is delivered virtually.
On the job unpaid training for 4 weeks. Support from Prince's Trust Youth Development Lead, improved emploability and gain hands on experience.To register please contact:
- Rachael.email@example.com for Edinburgh
- firstname.lastname@example.org for Dunfermline, Kirkcaldy
- email@example.com for Aberdeen, Perth and Dundee
- Or call freephone 0800 842842.
5th January 2022
Aberdeen, Perth, Dundee, Dunfermline, Kirkcaldy and Edinburgh