Street League Employability Stage 3
Street League's Employability Fund Stage 3 training is now open for referrals.
This will be a 10-week course beginning on the week of the 17th January. The course is targeted towards those aged 16-25, who are currently out of employment and education.
- 10-week programme (Mon-Thurs)
- SCQF level 4 qualification in Customer service
- Training allowance of £55p/w and additional travel expenses
- The main course content is employability focused (CV writing, job searching, interview preparation, confidence building)
- Daily sport and fitness sessions
- Free Nike kit
- Programme suitable for anyone aged 16 – 25 (Must be of school leaving age and have left school, must be unemployed).
The programme will consist of two components; an employability workshop and SQA material in the morning, followed by an afternoon of practical activity - fitness-focused. The young people upon completion of the course will receive an SCQF Level 4 Qualification in Customer Service and be provided with one-to-one help regarding employability elements such as CV writing and interview preparation. The afternoon of activity allows the young people to engage in physical activity promoting better physical and mental well-being, but also helps to establish friendships and improve social skills. The goal of the programme is to move the young person onto their next positive destination whether it be further training, education, or a job.
Contact Lewis Jarvis on 07702696380 or Lewis.Jarvis@streetleague.co.uk to register interest.
17th January 2022
Restalrig Lochend Community
198 Restalrig Road South