Co-operative (ad)Venture Project
The Co-operative (ad)Venture Project involves a series of engaging activities which take place twice a week, equipping young people with learning difficulties, disabilities and autism aged 16 - 30 with the skills needed to assist with the smooth transition from compulsory education to further education, training and employment, that is set to begin the week of 17th January.
Young people will:
- Gain a deep understanding of co-operative values and practices
- Set up their own “co-operative” taking action to tackle any problems they collectively identify in their local community
- Attend work experience to help gain the experience needed in the workplace
- Gain confidence and skills to take into their working life, boosting their local community
- Gain an ASDAN award in enterprise.
If you have anyone in mind that you feel would benefit from the project, you can sign them up online by clicking the following link: https://www.co-op.ac.uk/co-operative-adventure-edinburgh(this will open in a new window)
If you need any more information, please contact Liam Flinn - 07591389069 or email@example.com.
17th January 2022