Gate Person/Traffic Marshall, Bonnington Road, Edinburgh
As the GRAHAM business continues to grow, a new opportunity has become available for a Gate Person. The successful candidate will play an integral part in supporting the construction team.
- Banking in traffic safely
- Moving materials
- Assisting with deliveries
- Storing building materials
- Keep site clean and tidy at all times
- General labouring duties from time to time
- Welcoming of Client and visitors to site
- Work with minimal supervision
- Be proactive and always look ahead to anticipate the upcoming need of teammates
- Carry out duties in a safe manner - Health and Safety is paramount on all GRAHAM Sites
- Have excellent timekeeping and be available for overtime as far as reasonably practical.
You will be required to work site hours. These hours will vary depending on operational requirements.
- A valid CSCS card is essential
- Valid Traffic Marshall ticket is a must for this role
- Previous experience working on a busy construction site
- The ability to perform physical manual labour.
Please apply by sending a comprehensive and targeted CV and covering letter with your relevant experiences to email@example.com.
5th June 2022