Cairn Housing Association - Customer Services Advisor
Cairn Housing Association is a national housing provider with over 3,500 units in management across Scotland.
What is the role?
Cairn Housing Association are looking for an experienced individual to fill an exciting role within our Customer Service Centre.
Cairn Housing Association requires Customer Service Advisors to be the first point of contact for all enquiries to the Association. The role involves ensuring customer focused and efficient responses are provided from our contact centre.
The successful applicant will have experience of providing excellent front-line customer services within a contact centre environment.
Qualifications and Experience
- Experience in a Customer Service Role
- A Basic Disclosure Scotland Scheme check
Salary and hours
- The salary for this post is £20,031 to £25,038 per annum
- The successful candidate will be employed for 17.5 hours
- The salary will be pro-rata of 34.5 hours
- Maximum entry point is £22,034 per annum (pro rata) dependent on qualifications and experience.
How to apply?
To apply for this vacancy or for more information please visit https://bit.ly/2KtBwzT(this will open in a new window) or call 0800 990 3405.
- Closing date: Wednesday 24 April
- Interviews: W/C Monday 29 April.
Cairn Housing Association strives for equality of opportunity in all its activities and encourages applicants from all sections of the community.
A registered Scottish Charity SC (NO) 016647.
£20,031 to £25,038 pa pro rata
Cairn Housing Association
24th April 2019