VTF Construction Academy with CSCS cards- one more course date due to a high demand
The Construction Academy offers employability skills advice, and sector recognised certificates including the CSCS test, followed by an interview with recruiting employers.
It is a great opportunity to enhance your CV, get a CSCS card and move to work!
The course includes:
- 1 week of certified training in Level 1 Health and Safety in a Construction environment
- Manual Handling level 1
- CSCS Green Labourer Card on completing the H&S course and test
- Guided job search activities, helping you to understand the local labour market and any specific employer requirements
- Preparation, CSCS test centre booking and guidance to apply for a CSCS card
- Insight into the sector from Construction industry professionals
- 1:1 CV building and interview technique support
- Guaranteed interview with recruiting employer.
To register your interest or for more information please contact CCP at TrainingAcademy@capitalcitypartnership.org.
The course is available for 16 plus unemployed or facing in-work poverty Edinburgh residents.
29th August 2022
Edinburgh, city centre