Interested in a job in Childcare? The Childcare Academy could be for you!
The Childcare Academy is an Employability Fund stage 3 programme which will provide you with the opportunity to:
- Undertake free training requiring attendance of up to 30 hours weekly within a safe, friendly environment
- Gain significant experience of working with children by undertaking a quality supported work experience placement within an early years care and education setting or an out of school care setting
- Gain 2 Accredited SQA Units from the Social Services (Children and Young People) SVQ Level 2 Award
- Gain employment in the childcare sector
- Access a Young Persons Allowance of £55 per week for eligible 16 to 18 year olds (for a max of 26 weeks)
- Progression onto out Modern Apprenticeship programme to gain the SVQ Level 3 Social Services Children and Young People Award.
Our next Childcare Academy starts on Monday 2 September 2019.
Why not come along to our Childcare Academy information session? This will last approx 1 hour and will give you the opportunity to find out what is involved in our Academy programme, ask any questions and take away an application pack.
Upcoming information sessions will take place on:
- Wednesday 17 July, 10am
- Wednesday 31 July, 1pm
- Tuesday 13 August, 10am
- Wednesday 21 August, 1pm
- Monday 26 August, 10am.
If you would like to find out more, please contact Audrey O’Neill (our Communications & Compliance Officer) on 0131 311 6931 or e-mail email@example.com
2nd September 2019
North Edinburgh Childcare,
18b Ferry Road Avenue,