Parental Employment Support Fund
The City of Edinburgh Council’s Business Growth and Inclusion department is now accepting applications to their Parental Employment Support Fund (PESF) Grants Programme. Awards will be made for up to 18-months subject to performance.
Applications are invited for provision of services which will support parents to progress into employment or to progress within employment. Organisations can make several applications, but each should be for a separate and distinct project. All applications should make reference to the Strategic Skills Pipeline – a copy of the Pipeline can be found here.
The total funding available is £500,000 over the lifetime of the grant programme. We intend to fund four projects up to £125,000 to deliver services to unemployed and/or low-income parents.
A separate application form must be completed for each proposal.
Applicants should consult the following in the preparation of their proposal:
- Edinburgh Parental Employment Support Fund 2020-22 Specification
- Applications Scoring and Selection Criteria: Guidance 2020
- Edinburgh Economy Strategy: Enabling Good Growth(this will open in a new window)
- Parental Employment Support Fund – Monitoring and Evaluation Framework
- CEC: Council Standard Conditions of Grant and additional JUfJ Conditions of Grant
- Edinburgh Strategic Skills Pipeline
- No One Left Behind: next steps for employability support(this will open in a new window)
- Every child, every chance: tackling child poverty delivery plan 2018-2022(this will open in a new window).
For questions relating to the PESF, please contact Kate Kelman (firstname.lastname@example.org(this will open in a new window)). Completed applications must be emailed to email@example.com by NOON, Thursday 20th August 2020. Late submissions will not be accepted.
20th August 2020