QMU - Graduate Apprenticeship (BA) Hons Business Management - Employer Opportunity
- BA (Hons) Business Management degree – 4 years
- Attendance required 1 day per week on campus (minimum 20 days per year)
- Fully-funded by Skills Development Scotland
- For all enquiries, please contact Dr Andrew Bratton, Programme Leader (email@example.com) or visit our website at www.qmu.ac.uk/GA(this will open in a new window).
1st September 2019
Queen Margaret University campus 1 day per week.
Workplace for the remainder of the working week.
- Learn management and entrepreneurial skills and apply knowledge in the workplace.
- This new and innovative work-based degree is designed to meet the needs of employers in Scotland and equip students with the necessary management and entrepreneurial skills to excel in their workplace.
- This course is accredited by the Chartered Management Institute making this the the only dual accredited business management graduate apprenticeship in Scotland.
- For full details please see the attached PDF.
Start date still to be confirmed.