Bright Lights - Starting Out in Customer Service - 6 week course
Course dates - Monday 22nd of July - Friday 30th August.
September course dates will be issued nearer the time.
Open to all ages, we are looking for motivated, enthusiastic and committed people who are not working and who want to enhance their skills and employability.
22nd July 2019
Fort Kinnaird Recruitment Skills Centre, 31 Fleming House, Edinburgh
What will be covered:
· Looking at You: a 2-week confidence building, team work and communication skills course
· A 1-week, course leading to an SVQ in Employability and Customer Service Skills
· Health and Safety training
· Digital Skills training
· CV Building and Interview technique support to enhance confidence and build on communication skills.
· An insight to the sector from Retail professionals
· Work Experience with a major retailer
· A Guaranteed Interview on completion of the course
· Follow up support for 6 months on completion of the course
To register your interest please ensure a referral form is completed and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org The referral form can be downloaded below.
For informal enquiries on 'Bright Lights - Starting Out in Customer Service' please call 0131 657 2029.
Daily travel expenses paid whilst on course