Office Manager / Personal Assistant - Edinburgh St James Project Office
The Office Manager / PA will provide administrative and secretarial support to the Project Director and Development Team. Including facilitating the needs of all visitors to Edinburgh St James Project Office and the overall responsibility of the running of the Project Office, with a view to providing the same function to the Operational Management Office upon completion of the project
1. Organisation and daily administration of the Project office. Including Facilities Management duties, initially under the Nuveen ESJ Development and Operations Co-ordinator.
2. Provision of full and general secretarial support to the Project Director, ESJ Managing Director and Development Team, including diary management, booking travel and processing expenses.
3. Receipt and distribution of mail and e-mails (both incoming and outgoing) ensuring a disciplined filing system.
4. Welcome visitors to Edinburgh St James and ensure they are looked after appropriately.
5. Maintain and record expenditure for the Project Office and Management Offices.
6. Liaise with all Nuveen PA’s and Project Team in London.
7. Co-ordinate all Project and Management meetings as and when required.
8. Take meeting minutes.
9. Manage the room bookings and the provision of refreshments.
10. To attend internal or external training/development courses as required as agreed with Savills and the Project Director / Managing Director.
11. Provide professional and precise reports to external and internal parties on behalf of Edinburgh St James.
12. Working with the leasing team to assist with potential occupier visits to the site including meet & greet.
13. Ensure all annual leave is diarised and provided to the Project Office Home Team.
14. Record all Project expenses and provide monthly reconciliations to the Finance Department when required.
15. The establishment of service agreements for the maintenance of all office equipment.
For a full job description, please download the PDF below.
To apply for this role, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Dependent on experience
1st August 2019