Community Health & Wellbeing: Phase 1 Funding
Applications are now open for phase one of the Community Health & Wellbeing funding programme, which is being administered by EVOC, working closely with partners from City of Edinburgh Council, the NHS and LAYC.
The funding is to support work which is delivered in community settings. Easily accessing supports and services will mean having this in place wherever children, young people and families are going to access it or ask for it – for example within school, within general practice, in youth work or through other community settings.
You must be applying to fund additionality e.g. it cannot be used to fund what you already deliver. However additional capacity for an existing programme of support with high demand is fine.
The funding must be used to:
- Support the age range 5-24 (or 26 for care experienced young people)
- Target mental and emotional wellbeing and distress
- Be aligned to Edinburgh’s GIRFEC framework and support the GIRFEC principles and values.
- £5,000 – £15,000 for Locality specific proposals
- £5,000 – £25,000 for City-wide proposals
For further information on how to apply, please visit https://www.evoc.org.uk/childen-and-young-people/community-health-wellbeing-phase-1-funding/(this will open in a new window)
1st March 2021