NPA Computer Games Development course
This exciting new course will allow students to learn about how computer games are made, and by the end of the course they will develop a game of their own.
- Day/time: Wednesdays from September, 10am-3pm, until June 2020
- Finances: Course is part time and compatible with benefits. Financial support may be available in some circumstances
- Support: Additional guidance and support will be available to all students, to help with any difficulties while on the course
- Progression: On successful completion, students will be guaranteed interviews for a range of higher-level courses at Edinburgh College
- Application criteria may apply. Please contact us if you're not sure.
The NPA Computer Games Development will be delivered by an Edinburgh College lecturer, and will includes 3 units:
- Games Design - Students will think about what kind of game they want to create, researching and testing opther games along the way
- Media Assets - Students will use audio software like Audacity and graphics software like Paint.net to create graphics, creating the assets for their game
- Games Development - Learning some basic programming on Scratch, students will develop the knowledge to start making their own game.
Please complete the attached application form and return to email@example.com.
Please see attached poster, and feel free to circulate to anyone you think may be interested.
For further information or any questions, please contact Graham on 0131 260 9721 / firstname.lastname@example.org.
2nd September 2019
Access to Industry, 156 Cowgate, Edinburgh, EH1 1RP.