Listening Coaching Service for staff & volunteers during COVID 19 pandemic
This service offers listening & coaching for staff and volunteers who are supporting others during this period. Individuals will be listened to about issues they are experiencing at the moment, COVID related or not, and have the opportunity to reflect on this in a safe space.
The Listening Coaching Service is additional to support individuals will already be receiving in their work/volunteering place.
How does it work?
- An offer of up to six sessions; each lasting around 30 minutes
- Sessions will take place online by video call via Zoom or by phone.
- The first two sessions will be one week apart and then scheduled every two weeks.
Who will deliver the service?
The service will be co-ordinated by Christine Meldrum who has been a member of staff at Volunteer Edinburgh for 12 years. She is a qualified Life Coach and Counsellor, a member of the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP) and also a member of their Coaching division. She adheres to their ethical framework and code of ethics. The service will be delivered by Christine and a team of skilled & experienced volunteers who are qualified to listen and offer support.
What the service is
- An opportunity to be heard and to reflect on issues
- An opportunity to build self-resilience, motivation and focus on what is important at this time.
What the service is not
- A counselling or therapy service
- A replacement for scheduled support within the work/volunteering place.
The Service will be delivered in compliance with Volunteer Edinburgh’s policies on confidentiality and data protection.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.