Universities of Edinburgh - Santander Internship Funding
The Santander Universities Internship Scheme offers an SME the opportunity to employ a student/graduate on a fixed term project identified by the company. The scheme will help the employerto find a student/graduate with the appropriate skills to provide the most relevant expertise for their project. The student will work as an employee on a fixed term basis full time or part time for ten weeks (Paid at least the Living Wage).
How much funding is available?
Santander will provide match funding through the University of £1531.25 for a full time internship (35 hours a week for ten weeks) which needs to be matched (plus employment costs) to pay the intern. The funding is pro rata for part time internships.
How do I apply?
The four universities manage their funding in different ways, below are the 2018/19 applciation dates;
- Queen Margaret University - Applications open year round
- Heriot Watt University - Applications open year round
- Napier University - Applications open early March
- University of Edinburgh - Open late November (Part-time semester 2 internships) and open until 4th March 2019 (Summer Internships)
- Open University - Applications open year round
How can I contact the universities?
- Queen Margaret University - firstname.lastname@example.org - https://bit.ly/2S2fyT4(this will open in a new window)
- Heriot Watt University - email@example.com - https://bit.ly/2BEmPmx(this will open in a new window)
- Napier University - firstname.lastname@example.org - https://bit.ly/2WVe2Wi(this will open in a new window)
- University of Edinburgh - email@example.com - https://bit.ly/2SLIPWx(this will open in a new window)
- Open University - firstname.lastname@example.org
No closing date