Grassroots Clothing Covid 19 service NOW available
This week I have had access to our unit for the first time since March. I have managed to carry out a total stock take of all clothing within Grassroots. I am in the process (between now and next week) of creating an excel spreadsheet, however, I now have to hand every item of clothing within Grassroots Clothing. I am now looking to promote the service as a virtual post out service of free to keep interview clothing for men in the scity, who face disadvantages in returning to work.
How it will work:
1. Individuals/referrers can email email@example.com (or myself firstname.lastname@example.org) both work, however it is of paramount importance that the correct/exact sizes of clothing are emailed to me (no small/med/large/xl etc, as everything is in numerical order).
2. As an example:
- Shirt: 16 inch collar
- Trousers: 34 waist, regular leg length
- Jacket: 42 chest.
3. I can check stock against requirements, and let individual/referrer know if there is available stock, almost immediately.
4. I will then go to Duddingston Yards and pick the sizes (I am toying with the idea, if the client is willing, to whatsapp pics or video of available choice of clothing) so as to give them idea of what is available. Once agreed, I will post out.
5. Due to this new system (and restrictions on postal/delivery services) as much notice as possible is required.
Can I ask you to promote the new system to any of your contacts/clients, please.
Please note I am now working from home and can be contacted from my mobile on 07887 492 411. I use both Zoom and whatsapp should you want to carry out a virtual meeting or seeking support.