Get Into Hotels with The Marriott
The Princes Trust is working in partnership with Marriott Hotel to deliver a three-week training course which gives you practical training in the Hotel industry with a leading employer.
The course is open to young people aged 18 – 30 who are employed less than 16 hours per week and not in education.
What you will gain:
- Experience at the Marriott Hotel Edinburgh in departments including food and beverage, housekeeping, leisure, maintenance, conference/banqueting
- Certification in Customer Service
- Certification in sector-specific industries – (Food and Hygiene, First Aid, Bar Licence)
- In house training provided by the Marriott and opportunity of an interview with Marriot upon successful completion
- Help and support towards securing employment
- Travel expenses paid and it won’t affect your benefits
- Boost employability skills, meet new people and gain confidence for a new career.
Call or text 07876 521948 or email email@example.com.
6th March 2020
Marriott Hotel, Glasgow Road