Caselink is the management information system currently used by around 60 projects delivering employability support services in Edinburgh, East Lothian and Midlothian.
It was developed by ICONI Software for Capital City Partnership (CCP) in 2009 and was significantly upgraded in October 2012.
The system has five main advantages:
- For the contract managers at CCP and the City of Edinburgh Council, it provides a reporting tool to examine activity and outcomes
- For the projects it provides a day to day management system that can be used for case-managing clients, recording meetings, looking at the caseloads of team members, etc.
- For the programme as a whole, it provides an accurate overview of the client journey
- It functions as a local research tool
- It enables more efficient auditing.
Caselink training is provided by CCP for novice users. Upcoming dates for training are as follows:
- 18th February
- 17th March
- 21st April
- 19th May
- 23rd June.
All training will take place from 10am - 12pm, at: Access to Industry, 156 Cowgate, Edinburgh, EH1 1RP.
More specific training on the reporting functions of the system is available by request.
If you have any questions or would like to attend one of the training sessions, please contact Chris Nicol, Management Information Manager, on 07752 795 551. Alternatively, download the FAQ sheet below to assist with any queries you may have.