Capital City Partnership
Capital City Partnership (CCP) is the delivery body for Edinburgh’s employability strategy and programme.
Its key tasks are to advise, support and develop the city’s Jobs Strategy, and to contract, performance manage and improve outcomes from funded employability services.
CCP is an Arms Length External Organisation (ALEO) of The City of Edinburgh Council and a not for profit registered charity governed by a voluntary Board of Directors.
The CCP board is made up of the following:
- Chair - Councillor Kate Campbell
- Director - Councillor Lezley Cameron
- Director - Councillor Stephanie Smith
- Director - Ella Simpson, EVOC
- Director - Donald Urqhuart, Capital Credit Union
- Observer - Ken Shaw, Employability and Talent Development, City of Edinburgh Council
For more information, visit the Capital City Partnership website(this will open in a new window).