Looking for a job?
Joined Up for Jobs is a partnership of key agencies that have joined up to help you move into work.
If you’re not sure where to start, why not take a look at the services below.
Fort Kinnaird Recruitment and Skills Centre
The Recruitment and Skills Centre at Fort Kinnaird supports businesses in the retail park and surrounding areas with recruitment, help with staff training needs and workforce development. It also offers a bespoke service to jobseekers to gain and retain employment in the area.
We understand the challenges of looking for work and strive to support jobseekers in whatever way we can. Our services include:
- Signposting current vacancies throughout Edinburgh
- Support creating and updating CVs
- Support completing application forms
- Access to employment and information events
- Use of computers for job searching
- Pre-recruitment training opportunities
- Information on access to employability training & support
For daily vacancy updates visit our Facebook page or our (this will open in a new window)vacancies page.
Where are we based?
The Centre is based in Fleming House, next to the Management Suite at Fort Kinnaird Shopping Park and is open five days a week from 9.00am - 5.00pm.
Our address is:
Recruitment and Skills Centre, 31 Fleming House, Fort Kinnaird, Edinburgh, EH15 3RD.
How to get in touch:
Call: 0131 657 2029
The Edinburgh Guarantee is a vision that all sectors in the city will work together to ensure that every young person in Edinburgh will leave school with the choice of a job, training or further education opportunity available to them.
The Guarantee is here to help you find a job, Modern Apprenticeship, training or college course. There's lots of support available from a variety of organisations - just follow the link below to have a look!
All in Edinburgh
All in Edinburgh is a service which supports people with a disability or long-term health condition to find and maintain paid jobs, providing a personalised service that meets each client's needs and aspirations.It is delivered by the Edinburgh Supported Employment Consortium which is made up of the Action Group, Forth Sector, Intowork and ENABLE Scotland.This support can include:
- Money and benefits advice;
- Assistance with job applications and support to arrange adjustments;
- Support to source vacancies;
- Job coaching within the workplace by an experienced employment worker;
- Support to retain a job if you need it; and
- Signposting to other services in Edinburgh, if appropriate.
If you're interested in finding out what we can do to help you find a job, call us on 0300 0200 101 or email email@example.com.