JUfJ provider forum
The forum is an independent network of employability service providers in Edinburgh. It is run by and for providers through a steering group.
The forum meets regularly and provides an opportunity for practitioners from across the network to come together. It consists of organisations and individuals who support people to progress into sustainable employment. Our network strengthens the links between employability and tackling poverty, both locally and nationally.
The forum steering group is comprised of network representatives. The remit of the group is to:
- Represent all members of the network
- Liaise between funding bodies and members
- Disseminate key messages to all stakeholders
- Broaden the reach of the forum
- Set agendas
- Organise JUfJ forum meetings and events
- Attend employability and related events
- Highlight issues as raised by the network forum.
The next dates are as follows:
- 29 November 2019
- 28 February 2020
- 29 May 2020
- 28 August 2020
- 27 November 2020
Forums will be held in the Business Centre, City Chambers, 253 High Street, Edinburgh and will run from 09:00 - 12:00.
If you would like to attend the forum, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the date of the forum you wish to attend.
The steering group will meet prior to each session to finalise the agenda.
August 2019 Forum
May 2019 Forum
- IRES & Strategic Skills Pipeline Presentation - Rona Hunter
- Next Step Presentation - Jon Mennie
- HMFC Innovation Centre Presentation - Hattie Chandler
- NIDMAR Presentation - Dr Norma Clark
- FUSE Presentation - Stephanie Lang
- JUfB Presentation - John Beaton
- StartScotland Presentation
- Esher House Presentation - Alistair Hunter
JUfJ Forum Steering Group
|Jon Mennie||Community Renewal Trust||Steering Group Member|
|Kate Kelman||Capital City Partnership||Steering Group Member|
|Lucy Pearson||Enable Scotland||Chair|
|Marion Findlay||Volunteer Edinburgh||Vice Chair|
|Paige Evans||Capital City Partnership||Steering Group Member|
|Rachel McEwen||Impact Arts||Steering Group Member|
|Sally McGreevy||Access to Industry||Steering Group Member|
|Seonaid Daly / Pete Gilpin||Prince's Trust||Steering Group Member|
|Susan Paterson||StartScotland||Steering Group Member|
|Susie Donkin||The City of Edinburgh Council||Steering Group Member|
|Vince Connor||Forth Sector||Steering Group Member|