JUfJ provider forum
The forum is an independent network of employability service providers in Edinburgh. It is run by and for providers through a steering group.
The forum meets regularly and provides an opportunity for practitioners from across the network to come together. It consists of organisations and individuals who support people to progress into sustainable employment. Our network strengthens the links between employability and tackling poverty, both locally and nationally.
The forum steering group is comprised of network representatives. The remit of the group is to:
- Represent all members of the network
- Liaise between funding bodies and members
- Disseminate key messages to all stakeholders
- Broaden the reach of the forum
- Set agendas
- Organise JUfJ forum meetings and events
- Attend employability and related events
- Highlight issues as raised by the forum network.
The steering group will meet prior to each session to finalise the agenda.
Upcoming forum dates:
- Thursday 24 February 2022, 10:00 - 12:00
- Wednesday 25 May 2022, 10:00 - 12:00
To register, please email email@example.com.
JUfJ Forum Steering Group
|Craig Dutton||Capital City Partnership||Steering Group Member|
|Dione Weir||Start Scotland/Fedcap||Steering Group Member|
|Kate Kelman||Capital City Partnership||Steering Group Member|
|Marion Findlay||Volunteer Edinburgh||Vice-Chair|
|Paige Evans||Capital City Partnership||Steering Group Member|
|Sally McGreevy||Access to Industry||Steering Group Member|
|Sheila Thomson||Community Renewal Trust||Steering Group Member|
|Susie Donkin||The City of Edinburgh Council||Steering Group Member|
|Susie McIntyre||Canongate Youth||Steering Group Member|
|Vince Connor||Forth Sector||Steering Group Member|