Capital City Partnership (CCP) and the Department for Work and Pensions DWP are part of the Edinburgh Conflict Oversight Group that meet to link to the wider support efforts, led on by The City of Edinburgh Council (CEC). This is where all our intelligence on numbers and details comes from.
The Job Strategy Group works with partners to support the arrival of Ukrainian refugees and to help simplify access routes into employability support and sustainable employment.
- The Advice Shop, 249 High Street, Edinburgh, EH1 1YJ
- Daily drop in
- 0131 200 2360
- City of Edinburgh council information for Ukrainian’s(this will open in a new window)
Wellbeing, social and cultural support
- Ukrainian Community Centre (AUGB), 14 Royal Terrace, Edinburgh, EH7 5AB
- Check their Facebook page for the latest information: www.facebook.com/AUGBEdinburgh(this will open in a new window)
The City of Edinburgh Council has collated information on support for people from Ukraine, including the 'super-sponsor scheme', contact details for the Ukraine Consulate and other support services. Click the link below for further details.
We will attach information as it becomes available and try to coordinate messages.
This is an ever-changing situation, and this page will be updated on a regular basis accordingly.
Hidden In Plain Sight: People From Ukraine & the Risks of Human Trafficking
This is the recording of an EVOC info session focused on the risks of human trafficking for people from Ukraine that took place on Tuesday 21 June 2022.
- Bilingual Ukrainian Poster
- Bilingual Ukrainian Poster Heritage
- Bilingual Ukrainian Leaflet
- Bilingual Ukrainian Leaflet Heritage
- SDS CIAG Service Offer - Ukrainian
- SDS CIAG Service Offer - Russian
- Ukranian Hubs Job Support Diagram
- Vaccination and Screening for Displaced People from Ukraine in Scotland
Ukrainian Arrivals - Psychological Wellbeing Packs
Get in touch
Last updated: 02 August 2023.