Welcome to the employability community benefit support page.
You have reached this section as you may have…
- Enquired about a contract you wish to bid for and secure
- Require additional knowledge to support your tender
- Shown an interest in Community Benefits (CBs)
- Contacted a Joined Up for Business partner to understand the employability landscape in Edinburgh.
What are community benefits?
Community benefit clauses are:
- Contractual requirements which deliver wider benefits in addition to the core purpose of the contract
- A key component in maximising social, economic and environmental benefits.
- Include targeted recruitment and training, small business and social enterprise development and community engagement.
We support organisations and contractors to achieve their Community Benefit commitments, whether that organisation is delivering a contract on behalf of a public sector organisation e.g. City of Edinburgh Council, NHS or through public/private funding.
We offer a single point of contact which can allow you to…
- Understand the employability landscape in Edinburgh
- Deliver and achieve all proposed employability led CBs
- Take advantage of our single point of contact into our wide network of public sector and third sector partnerships.
If you would like a copy of our Community Benefits Employer Pack, please contact Lauren Fraser who will be happy to discuss your requirements and send you one.