Quarriers Coaching For Life (Quarriers)
Through one-to-one support from our Life Coaches, you create your own personalised development plan which can help to:
- Consistent long term support on a 1-1 and group basis providing emotional resilience life coaching and practical support.
- build self-confidence
- improve communication skills
- develop independent living skills
- increase resilience and self-reliance
- provide support and representation to help you connect with the community around you
- access learning opportunities such as college, university, apprenticeships
Health / Mental Health
Age group served
16-19 and 20-24
Stage 1 / Engagement, Stage 2 / Barrier Removal, Stage 3 / Vocational Activity, Stage 4 / Job Matching, and Stage 5 / Upskilling & Aftercare
Young people with a care experienced background, current or past including Kinship care aged 16- 25. Some ley way in age can be sought on an individual basis.
Testimonial: When I started I was very self-destructive drinking a lot and so unhappy I felt like life was not worth living. With my Life Coaches support, I have got the strength to carry on, have started with Venture Scotland on a years course and I have made new friends. I see a future and am more confident. I used to drink most days but now only now and again. I have my life back and know that she will be there cheering and supporting me along the way.“