Venture Trust - Living Wild (Venture Trust)
Living Wild supports individuals (16-40) on Community Payback (and other criminal justice orders*) who want to make positive and sustained changes that can lead to a move away from offending and into employment, training or education.
*These include Drug Treatment and Testing Orders, Restriction of Liberty Orders, Home Detention Curfews, Structured Deferred Sentences (SDS) – Diversion from Prosecution- parole/voluntary throughcare or parole.
** Venture Trust does not currently work with registered sex offenders or those subject to Multi-Agency Public Protection Arrangements (MAPPA).
How the programme works
- An initial conversation by phone/video call to decide if the service is right for you
- After an assessment period, you will be given an outreach worker to identify the changes you want to make in life and develop achievable goals
- Support with personal development and outdoor learning through face-to-face and small group activities, as well as by phone and digital platforms.
- Our face-to-to work will be delivered with small groups of participants within their local authority and in line with Government guidelines to minimise travel and transmission risks.
- Further community-based outreach support to encourage progression and embedding positive changes over a 9 month period.
Employability, Health / Mental Health, Education and training, Volunteering, Domestic Abuse, and Addictions
Care experienced, Homeless / at risk of homelessness, Substance misuse, LGBT+, BME Groups, Criminal Convictions, Lone Parents, Health Conditions, and Long term unemployed
Age group served
16-19, 20-24, 25-29, and 30-50
Stage 1 / Engagement and Stage 2 / Barrier Removal
Men and women (16-40) in the criminal justice system, and those on a Community Payback Order and sometimes on other criminal justice orders.